Thursday, February 25, 2010

Hampton Half Marathon Photos

I finally found race photos from the Hampton half marathon! There were a few interesting photos, but the Capstone prices are outrageous! First off, I have no interest in prints, which is mostly what they're pushing. Seriously...we live in a digital world, and I am a digital girl.

They do have a few options for digital prints. For a 300 pixel digital print they want $20! For a single photo! 300 pixels is probably the resolution of the pics below. I'm guessing they just strip off the Capstone Photography proof. That's just ridiculous. Anyway, here are some photos courtesy of Capstone Photography.


My Mom Running Strong

At the beginning of the race...we did lots of weaving


Me with my eyes closed. I do that a lot.


Finishing! I'm smiling because I can see the clock!

3 comments:

Julie said...

Hi Katie,
Great pictures:) Your pictures look so much better than any of the ones that I have. I always look so fierce and stern...you are smiling:)

Katie, I tagged you with the Gorgeous blogger award!!

Running and living said...

That first pic of your mom is amazing. She seems so happy! I've said this before, but I think it is amazing how fast your mom is. I am about to read your race report, but I bet she got a high AG placement! Imagine about running a race with Kailee and your mom? Wow, amazing!

Lindsay said...

great photos! it is crazy how much they charge... i mean really they should make it at least a little more reasonable! but really, great pics! :)